Monday 29 August 2011

0 40th Birthday Sms Quotes – 40th Birthday Quotes


At fifteen, my mind was bent on learning.
At thirty, I stood firm.
At forty, I had no doubts.
At fifty, I knew the decrees of Heaven.
At sixty, my ear was receptive to truth.
At seventy, I could follow my heart’s desires without sin.
At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage.
The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary.
If life really begins on your 40th birthday, it’s because that’s when women finally get it… the guts to take back their lives.
We don’t understand life any better at forty than at twenty, but we know it and admit it.
I’m not 40, I’m eighteen with 22 years experience.
Middle age is when a guy keeps turning off lights for economical rather than romantic reasons.
Be wise with speed; a fool at forty is a fool indeed.
When you reach forty you can’t do anything every day.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning.
At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all.
Life begins on your 40th birthday. But so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times.
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
A am not old but mellow like good wine.
At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men.
When I passed forty I dropped pretense, ’cause men like women who got some sense.
Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~ Lucille Ball

0 comments:

Post a Comment