Wednesday 31 August 2011

0 1st Birthday Sms – 1st Birthday Quotes


Hip hip hooray
Today is your 1st birthday
Fun and games galore
And toys by the score
Here’s a wish that today
Is the 1st and best in every which way
One little candle, placed on the cake…
One first birthday wish to make!
Basketball, baseball which will it be?
Football or soccer, we’ll just wait and see!
Our little all-star is turning ONE,
So we’re having a party that’s sure to be fun!
Believing hear, what you deserve to hear: Your birthday as my own to me is dear…But yours gives most; for mine did only lend Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
Little (boy)(girl)today you’re one
I can’t believe a year has gone
No longer a baby as your character comes out
We know you’re around, as you scream and shout
So enjoy all the toys you get today
Wishing you a very happy 1st birthday
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
Happy Birthday, One today
Lots of children coming to play
Lots of fun and presents galore
Who could wish for anything more
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.
Enjoy the trip.
I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things…. I play with leaves.
I skip down the street and run against the wind.
Remember that playtime is never over even though you grow older.
If children grew up according to early indications, we should have nothing but geniuses.
A child’s world is fresh and new and beautiful, full of wonder and excitement.
It is our misfortune that for most of us that clear-eyed vision, that true instinct for what is beautiful and awe-inspiring,
is dimmed and even lost before we reach adulthood.
To see my dimples in her makes me like my dimples because I share them with her.
Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present,
which very few of us do.
Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment