Wednesday 31 August 2011

0 Birthday Poetry Sms Shayari – Birthday Shayari Sms


Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven’t known you many years,
Perhaps because you’ve dried so many tears,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!
Because you’ve been so sweet and understanding–
In toughest times you’ve made me laugh and smile–
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I’m not requesting but demanding!
How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for me,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!
I am fortunate, and I’m glad I got u for my brother,
Even if I had the chance, I would not pick another.
I’m happy you are in my life, You are my winner, come what may.
May your birthday wishes come true on ur very special day.
It is your 1st birthday, baby,
One candle on your cake,
Proud parents stare in wonder
At each new move u make.
We join in celebration,
As this special date arrives,
For baby has brought pleasure
Into all our lives.
We look forward now to seeing
How you progress and grow,
From the cute and tiny infant
You were one year ago.
So dig into your icing;
Enjoy your presents, too.
The reason for this day Is a special person–U !
Today is my birthday
I think I’ll make a cake
Mix and stir, stir and mix
Then into the oven to bake.
Here’s the cake so nice and round
I’ll put icing on so white.
I’ll put on all the candles
To make my birthday bright
Instead of counting candles
Or tallying the years
Contemplate ur blessings now
As ur birthday nears.
Oh! deep prayer, how great thy spell
All sense disappears, a new world opens
A wonderful euphoria, fills my being
And I am home, yes home with God.
"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I’m proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.
You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.
Happy Birthday
Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you
I think of you each day
Being born was great for me
Though I can?t recall the chore
But every year I’m pleased to see
That it’s me they all adore.
My mom and dad stay close to me
Each birthday wish
I’ve ever made
Really does come true
Each year I wish
I’ll grow some more
And every year
I DO!
Because today’s so special
it really wouldn’t do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through…
So this wishes happy moments
a day when dreams come true
and a year that’s filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.
For a mother, a daughter, a teacher, and a friend:
In fertile valleys, dreams grow lush and tall.
For cultivation, beauty is the end.
Though each of many gestures may be small,
Years of love and clarity are all.
Today I bought a birthday card
addressed it to myself
I signed your name inside of it
and set it on the shelf.
Tomorrow is my birthday
but I’m sure you know
even though God took you
so many years ago.
May your very special day
Overflow with love and peace,
Thank God for his grace and mercy
His wonders to me never cease
I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun
Surprises, love and happiness
And when your birthday’s done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment