Thursday 1 September 2011

0 Jokes SMS

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, You know, I was a fool when I married you. She replied, Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest. BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Always draw a circle around the ones you love,
Never draw a heart because hearts can be broken,
But circles are never ending.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Question: When do you CONGRATULATE someone for their MISTAKE?
Answer: On their MARRIAGE.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

To live this life i need a heart beat, to have a heart beat i need a heart to have a heart i need hapines and to have hapiness i need u
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Baby Mosquito
came back after its
1st time flying.
His dad asked him,
How do you Feel.?
He replied, It was Wonderful, Everyone
was Clapping For Me.!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Do u know that your Smile takes 1000 People to Death ? Save The World......... So Plz start brushing regularly
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Wife:Whenever I enter the room, you switch off the radio, why? Husband: I can't listen 2 two radios at the same time.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Santa: Banta! There's a bomb in my garden!
Banta: Don't worry. If no one claims it within three days, you can keep it.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Why are American names like Jackson, Wilson, Markson, Robinson, Kenson, Anderson, Davison, Jemson?
So that mom can remember who is whose son.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Q:) Why do Gods stay up in heaven? A:) Because they are afraid of what they have created!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Newly married couple went to a restuarant.
Husband: Darling, now we r just like one person.
Wife: It's ok. But don't forget to order lunch for two.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Marriage is a three ring circus:
An engagement ring,
A wedding ring,
And suffering
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

I believe in Angels, the ones that Heaven sends.
Each day I tell those Angels,
You are my best of friends.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message 

0 comments:

Post a Comment