Thursday 1 September 2011

0 Jokes SMS

A group of elephants were sitting on the street. A sexy female elephant passes by... What does the loafer elephant say? Wow... 3600-2400-3600
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

A Friend is like a GAS blown from the ASS, Which creates noice n nuisance to others but gives Me RELAXATION and COMFORT. Thanks for being the GAS of my ASS.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

What do I do when I see someone extremely Gorgeous, Attractive, Terrific, Cute, Fabulous.... I Stare, I smile, And, when I get tired..... I put down the mirror !
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Height of fashion?
Dhoti wid zip.
Height of secrecy?
Blank visiting card.
Height of stupidity?
Looking thru a keyhole of glass door.
Height of honesty?
Pregnant woman purchases 1 & a half ticket.
Height of de-hydration?
A cow giving milk powder.
Height of timewasting?
U reading the whole msg.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Hey listen she asked me u r details...so i gave her u r cell number. So she will meet u soon.... Her name is smile.... I think she came.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Why'd the couple stop after 3 children? Cos they heard every fourth child born is chinese.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three? Husband: 4 u and ur parents.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Whn you r alone, Whn you r crying, whn you r upset, Don't think of me!! Just call me Bcoz incoming is free for me... My friend!!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Patient:iam feeling dizzy for one hour after waking up
Doctor:then get up one hour later than the usual time you get up..
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Boy- From the day I m ur friend, I m not able to eat, drink or smoke.Girl- how sweet, so u r madly in LOVE with me..!Boy- SHUT UP..!!, U made my pocket empty.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Man; cut my hair short.
Barber; how short?
man; So short that my wife cannot pull them.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

according to chineese news agency shinhwa,in december 1987,the residents of chigtao witnessed a rare sight at a tourist spot near laoshan mountain.they saw two suns rising on the horizon.both were of same size and 10m apart.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Friedship is just like wine..as it gets older it gets sweter..just like you and me..you are gettind older and i am getting sweeter.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

So sweet is ur SMILE..... So sweet is ur STYLE..... So sweet is ur VOICE..... So sweet is ur EYE....... See how sweetly I LIE!!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

How to keep an idiot entertained
*press down*
�������������
How to keep an idiot entertained
*press up*
~ Jokes SMS Text Message 

0 comments:

Post a Comment