Thursday 1 September 2011

0 Jokes SMS

Doctor- i have some bad news and some very bad news.
Patient- give me the bad news first.
Doctor- the lab called with your test results. U have 24 hours to live.
Patient.- that's terrible! What could b more worse than this?
Doctor- i have been trying to reach u since yesterday!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Two beggars met. Two software engineers met. Both asked the same question to each other. Guess What 'So? Which platform are u working on?
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Advice: Always listen to ur hubby, He gives sound advice :99% Sound & 1% Advice....
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

To be a Good professional ,
Always start to study late for Exams .
Because it teaches how to manage Time
And tackle Emergencies !!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Wrote your name on the sands.....It got washed away,i wrote your name in air....It got blown away,so i write your name in my heart...I got heart attack!!!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Exams are like Girl friends
- Too many questions
- Difficult to understand
- More explanation is needed
- Result is always fail!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Child Donkey: Mum with whom shall I play, every donkey is busy. Mother Donkey: Don't worry son, see here, this donkey will be free after reading this SMS.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

There is always a DRIVE SLOW board near boy's schools, but n ot near girl's college.. Why? COZ vehicles automatically go slow....
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Dating process: 6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U. 6 months : Of course I love U. 6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

I'm late for work because the train driver had an out of body experience and didn't come back for a day and a half.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

I heard someone whisper your name,
But when I turned around to see who it was,
I notice I was alone,
Then I realize it was my heart
Telling me that I miss you.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

It takes 15 trees 2 produce d amount of paper dat we use 2 write in 1 exam.join us in promoting d noble coz of saving treez.....say NO 2 exams:-)
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

I want u... To be with me In a nice Restaurent To have candle light dinner.... & to say say those sweet three words to U.... Pay The Bill
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

It iz d Mayuri which dances whn it rains, It iz the
Koyal which sings whn Autumn comes, It iz my Heart which does
Both whn your thought comes to my mind
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Last night I wanted to send you a msg,
But all I could write was,
noh ss!W ! .
It didn't make mush sense
Until I read it upside down...
~ Jokes SMS Text Message 

0 comments:

Post a Comment