Thursday 1 September 2011

0 Jokes SMS

Hey friend remember that without stupidity
There can be no wisdom and
Without ugliness there can be no beauty.
So the world needs YOU after all!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Wt s de bigest pressure 4 Pak captain wn Pak neds 1 run 2 win in 8 ovrs,wd 5 wickets in hand?
Ya Allah!How 2 speak English in presntaton ceremony?
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

This sms can only be read by someone SMART,
Try again,
Again,
Maybe you are..
Just not smart??
One more time.
Hey don't force it ugly!!!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Some times small
Things in life
Hurt a lot.....
If u don't agree
With me....
Then >>>>
Try to sit
On a Common Pin !!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Banta: I want to marry a smart woman, a good woman, a woman who will make me happy!
Santa: Make up your mind.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

A Diplomatic Husband 2 Wife:
"Hw do U expect Me 2Remembr
Ur Birthday Wn U Nvr Look any Older"
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long.?
Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ???
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Husband asks, do you know the meaning of WIFE. It means� Without Information fighting every time! WIFE says No, it means - With Idiot For Ever
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

My dad told me that if Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would be still in Paradise. Why? Because they would have eaten the snake instead of the bloody apple!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Court Order !! U R Accused of Crawling into my inbox & Hijacking My Smile with your cute massages. U R Sentenced 2b MY SWEET FRIEND 4 LIFE
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Confidence and Confidential Son asks diff btw Confidence and Confidential Dad says, u are my son, I am Confident. Ur friend is also my son, thats Confidential.
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Patient : What are the chances of my recovering doctor?
Doctor : One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died .
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Interviewer:wat is skeleton..?
Santa:Skeleton is a prson who strtd dieting bt forgot to stop it..!
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

boy: crying in front of hospital
santa: what happened
boy:i came here for blood test they cut my finger
santa: thank god i came here for urine test
~ Jokes SMS Text Message

Girlfriend to Boyfriend: The time has come when we should get married.
Boyfriend: That's OK, but who will marry us?
~ Jokes SMS Text Message 

0 comments:

Post a Comment